Why use Meeting Spots Travel Services?
Delighting customers is paramount to everything we do.
Established for over 15 years Meeting Spots Corporate Travel Services
focus on managing and servicing clients ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and delighted with the service. We are an award winning venue finding and business travel agent, specialising in offering solutions with a smile to the business traveller.
Onbusiness offers a travel service, combining flights, rail, pre-booked taxis, car hire and coach hire together with our accommodation and events booking facility. We ensure you get the very best prices, advice and expertise in all segments whilst providing our clients with one account director, one travel team, one booking tool, one contact number and one central point for consolidated invoices and management information.
Through successful relationship Meeting Spots Corporate Travel Services is able to deliver a one stop shop for all hotel and travel requirements, utilising the experts in each area.
- The ‘buyer’ by improving compliance, policing your travel policy, producing a preferred hotel programme and reducing costs and ensuring traveller safety.
- The ‘booker’ by saving time and ease of booking as well as offering training and encouraging adoption of online booking tools whilst also providing advice and guidance on cost saving techniques.
- The ‘traveller ‘ / ‘guest’ by keeping an individual traveller profile detailing their individual requirements, offering 24/7 system access with mobile itineraries and quality control of hotels and ensuring comfort and safety.
We pride ourselves on offering the personal touch of a hotel booking agent (HBA) but with the technology, platforms and expertise, of a travel management company (TMC).
Our Services include:
- Online booking portals – give our clients around the clock accessibility and provide a simplistic booking service which allows them to identify the most cost effective options aligned with those that are most suitable for a particular travel policy.
- Customer service centre – offers flexibility for all customers, with enquiries being handled via email, phone or an interactive live chat help desk. The customer support is provided by a team with a wealth of experience and industry knowledge of not only the travel sector but also of the online portals offered.
- An out of hours service (24/7) – is also available which is manned throughout by trained in-house individuals whom have an in depth knowledge of client travel policy.
- Track and locate – a traveller within all online and offline systems in the case of an emergency or upon a client request.
We can arrange a variety of services to support your bookers and travellers these include:
- Always available: open 7 days a week with 24/7 emergency cover
- Efficient: 2 hour response time to all enquiries off line
- Flexible: Will fit in with your existing billing framework
- Honest: Integrity and delighting our customers form the company DNA
- Committed to giving back and sustainable growth